Already a Integral member? Login
Don't have an account? Sign up
Integraltravels.com is one of the most accountable travel portal in India that take care of the requirements of its clients .However it apply some terms & condition to maintain truth worthy relationship with its clients.
While accessing, using, browsing or make booking through integraltravels.com, users have to accept that they are agreed to the terms and conditions of our portal. In case of any violation, integraltravels.com and its associates reserve all the rights for taking any legal action(s) against them.
This agreement ("customer agreement" or “Agreement”) incorporates the terms and conditions for integraltravels.com and its affiliate or associate companies (Hereinafter called or referred to as "integraltravels.com") to provide services to the person(s) ("the Customer") intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of integraltravels.com by using integraltravels.com's websites or using any other customer interface channels of integraltravels.com which includes its sales or marketing persons, offices, call centres, advertisements, information campaigns ,public broadcastings, etc.
Both Customer and integraltravels.com are individually referred as 'party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'parties'.
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", 'hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole.HEADINGS
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the Customer contained herein or any other section or pages of integraltravels.com Websites or its partner websites or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular integraltravels.com website, then these terms shall control.
The Customers availing services from integraltravels.com shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by integraltravels.com for all purposes, and shall be binding on the Customer. All rights and liabilities of the Customer and/or integraltravels.com with respect to any services to be provided by integraltravels.com shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
integraltravels.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all integraltravels.com websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason of whatsoever nature.
In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by integraltravels.com like the air tickets, MICE, holiday packages etc. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by integraltravels.com which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The Customer shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for the service/ product availed by the Customer.
Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the Customer elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or other rules.
integraltravels.com Services are offered to the Customer conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the Customer constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the Customer of this Agreement and the TOS. If the Customer does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the Customer must not avail integraltravels.com's Services.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other integraltravels.com document, then these terms shall control or rule.
By using the Account Access service in integraltravels.com's websites, the Customer authorizes integraltravels.com and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information.
While registering, the Customer will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
The Customer is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the Customer to notify integraltravels.com immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. integraltravels.com will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the Customer as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The Customer shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
integraltravels.com reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. integraltravels.com further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The Customer shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by integraltravels.com for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. integraltravels.com is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
The Customer shall request integraltravels.com for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and , as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Any information which is specifically mentioned by integraltravels.com as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the Customer and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
integraltravels.com may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the Customer at the time of booking; integraltravels.com may also contact the Customer by voice call, SMS or email in case the Customer couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the Customer for concluding the booking and also to help the Customer for the same. The Customer hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by integraltravels.com is (a) upon the request and authorization of the Customer, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The Customer will indemnify integraltravels.com against all types of losses and damages incurred by integraltravels.com due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the Customer on integraltravels.com with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the Customer for any reason whatsoever.
integraltravels.com is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the Customer through integraltravels.com. integraltravels.com will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the Customer.
The Customer warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The Customer further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
The Customer represent and confirm that the Customer is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law(s).
10.1 Unless explicitly provided by integraltravels.com in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation/option of the Customer and integraltravels.com doesn't accept any claims arising out of such scenarios.
10.2 Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by integraltravels.com shall be as per the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The Customer shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes and integraltravels.com shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
11.1 integraltravels.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. integraltravels.com does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Customers are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
11.2 The linked sites are not under the control of integraltravels.com and integraltravels.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. integraltravels.com is providing these links to the Customers only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by integraltravels.com.
12.1 The Customer agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honour the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations, etc. If integraltravels.com is informed in advance of such situations where dishonour of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The Customer agrees that integraltravels.com being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
12.2 The Customer agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in integraltravels.com, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, integraltravels.com shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of integraltravels.com against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the Customer.
12.3 integraltravels.com shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the Customer affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
12.4 Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of integraltravels.com arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by integraltravels.com for its services.
12.5 In no event shall integraltravels.com and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the integraltravels.com website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall integraltravels.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the integraltravels.com websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the integraltravels.com website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the integraltravels.com website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
12.6 integraltravels.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.
13.1 The Customer understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
13.2 Nevertheless, integraltravels.com will always make its best endeavours to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
15.1 integraltravels.com may provide the Customer with contents such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws.
15.2 The Customer may use this material only as expressly authorized by integraltravels.com and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization.
15.3 The Customer acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall not upload post, reproduce, or distribute any content on or through the Services that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the written permission of the owner of such right.
15.4 Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the Customer to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
16.1 The travel bookings done by integraltravels.com are subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by the individual traveller. integraltravels.com is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and is also not liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reason.
17.1 Unless otherwise specified, the integraltravels.com services are for the Customer's personal and non - commercial use. The Customer may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the integraltravels.com website(s) without the express written approval from integraltravels.com.
18.1 The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless integraltravels.com and/or its affiliates or associates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by integraltravels.com and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the Customer pursuant to this agreement.
18.2 The Customer shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and integraltravels.com cannot be held responsible for the same.
19.1 integraltravels.com at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by integraltravels.com is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by integraltravels.com.
19.2 Without prejudice to the other remedies available to integraltravels.com under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, integraltravels.com may limit the Customer's activity, or end the Customer's listing, warn other Customers of the Customer's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the Customer's registration, and/or refuse to provide the Customer with access to the website if:
19.2.1 The Customer is in breach of this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
19.2.2 integraltravels.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the Customer; or
19.2.3 integraltravels.com believes that the Customer's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the Customer, other Customers of the website and/or integraltravels.com.
19.3 integraltravels.com may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended Customers. Once the Customer have been indefinitely suspended the Customer shall not register or attempt to register with integraltravels.com or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the Customer is reinstated by integraltravels.com.
19.4 Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Customer breaches this agreement, the TOS or the documents it incorporates by reference, integraltravels.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the Customer to integraltravels.com and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as integraltravels.com deems necessary.
20.1 The Customer expressly undertakes to provide to integraltravels.com only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the Customer would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the Customer from availing the services from integraltravels.com.
20.2 In case integraltravels.com discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the Customer that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the Customer or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, integraltravels.com in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the Customer(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the Customer. In such an event, integraltravels.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the Customer or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
20.3 The Customer unequivocally indemnifies integraltravels.com of any such claim or liability and shall not hold integraltravels.com responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by integraltravels.com for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include integraltravels.com denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
21.1 If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
22.1 None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the Customer contained herein or any other section or pages of integraltravels.com Websites or its partner websites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the Customer and integraltravels.com and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
23.1 Customer acknowledges that integraltravels.com provides services with reasonable diligence and care. It endeavors its best to ensure that Customer does not face any inconvenience. However, at some times, the information, software, products, and services included in or available through the integraltravels.com websites or other sales or marketing channels and ad-materials may include inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as integraltravels.com notices them. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information provided such. integraltravels.com may make improvements and/or changes in the integraltravels.com websites at any time without any notice to the Customer. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of integraltravels.com via the integraltravels.com websites should not be relied upon for any decisions.
24.1 integraltravels.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the integraltravels.com websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges. The Customer is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
25.1 integraltravels.com hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. integraltravels.com considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Pune, India. This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India.
26.1 The Customer expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent integraltravels.com acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall integraltravels.com be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. integraltravels.com may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. integraltravels.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the Customer obtains from integraltravels.com or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the Customer does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the integraltravels.com pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by integraltravels.com. The sole and exclusive remedy of the Customer in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the Customer agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying integraltravels.com in writing.
• Every booking made on integraltravels.com is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary from flight to flight and / or airline to airline and booking class.
• Some booked fares may be non-refundable as per the specific airline's policy.
• Online cancellations : Cancellations can be made online or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Offline cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests through phone. However integraltravels.com cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher.
• integraltravels.com online cancellation charges: In addition to the airline cancellation charges, integraltravels.com will charge Rs 200 per passenger per segment for each cancellation.
• integraltravels.com offline cancellation charges: In addition to the airline cancellation charges, integraltravels.com will charge Rs 300 per passenger per segment for each cancellation done with assistance from customer care.
• Only cancellation requests made online or email (For emails travel date must be more than 48 Hrs) through our customer support shall be entertained. integraltravels.com shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium.
• For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 4 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled. We will not be able to provide any assistance for these cancellations.
• For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 24 hours before departure, you'll need to contact our customer care executive through telephone. The request through any other medium will not be entertained.
• If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. integraltravels.com will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
• It is mandatory to contact integraltravels.com for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at integraltravels.com
• All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to integraltravels.com by Email in order to initiate the refunds process.
• In case, where the user has cancelled his/her booking directly with the airlines, he/she will need to inform integraltravels.com with valid documentation to initiate the refund process. It is advisable to contact us within 48 hours of the cancellation request.
•Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
• Convenience charge for one-way flight and round-trip flights as applicable, paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee and same shall be applicable on all cancellations including any partial cancellation requests.
• The refund will be credited back to the same account from where the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, we will make an appropriate charge reversal. If the User used a debit card, we will credit the money back to the debit card.
• The meal amount is non-refundable. (Refundable only if the flight is cancelled by the airlines).
• integraltravels.com will be able to initiate customer's refund only after receipt and/or confirmation of refund from the airline.
• Every booking made on integraltravels.com is subject to cancellation charges charged by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
• Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy. There will be no refund in such cases.
• On top of the airline's cancellation charges, integraltravels.com charges a service fee of Rs 1000 per passenger per journey for all cancellations depending upon the Fare.
• Online cancellations : Cancellations can be made online by Customer Support page.
• Offline cancellations : We also accept cancellation requests through phone. However integraltravels.com cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher.
• All cancellations should be done at least 48 hrs (2 days) prior to departure date. Certain airlines do not allow any changes or cancellation within 48 hrs and treat the booking as a"No Show".
• For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 48 hours prior to departure, you'll need to contact our customer support team.
• If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. integraltravels.com will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
• Please note as per latest amendments in the Service Tax Regulations effective 1 Jul 2012, there will be a JN Tax 12.36% applicable on total airline cancellation charges for all travel originating from India.
• It is mandatory to contact integraltravels.com for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at integraltravels.com.
• Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary and shall be done within 7 to 15 days.
• Refund for partially utilized tickets (for e.g. only one sector flown & other sector cancelled) may take minimum of 25 to 30 working days or more depending on the Airline.
• If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing. Such notification shall be deemed to have been given to us only on the date of the receipt of your letter, since we can act only on receipt. Please state the reason for your cancellation as it may be covered by your insurance policy but any claims must however be made direct to your insurance company.
• The following cancellation charges for the holiday packages shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. You understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellations. You understand that these damages are called liquidated damages in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages.Cancellation charges per person
|30 days or more before departure||25% of total cost|
|15-30 days before departure||50% of total cost|
|15-7 days before departure||75% of total cost|
|Less than 07 days before departure||100% of total cost|
• If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, integraltravels.com shall not be responsible / liable to give offer any refund to you. However, at its sole discretion, integraltravels.com gives the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, transport operators, etc. the decision of integraltravels.com on the quantum of refund shall be final.
• It would take at least thirty (30) days to process the refund (if due). It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
• Please call our number for cancellation.
• INR 500 will be charged as integraltravels.com service fees apart from the cancellation charges.
• Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or through Email to our customer support team shall be entertained. integraltravels.com shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating us.
• If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount.
• integraltravels.com doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
• Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated or Pre Purchased rates.
• We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
• Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.